Re: revised charter and timeline, minutes from today - need comments by WEDNESDAY

Wendy,
The charter looks good to me.
Suggestions:

1. Add MathML to the list of technologies techniques would be developed
2. Would it highlight accessible scripting techniques to give it it's own
bullet

Jon

At 06:17 PM 12/16/99 -0500, Wendy A Chisholm wrote:
>Based on today's discussion [1] I revised the charter [2] and timeline [3].
>
>The major changes in the charter and timeline:
>
>1.  the testing procedures are not a deliverable but a matter of how we
>work.  therefore it has been removed from the list of deliverables and the
>timeline, but we mention testing where we discuss the Techniques document.
>
>2.  the impact matrix is not longer a deliverable but mentioned as a
>supporting document of the Guidelines since it could get incorporated into
>the guidelines either per checkpoint or as an appendix.  we don't want to
>promise an extra deliverable.
>
>3. in the coordination section, we mention mobile and I18N explicitly and
>have pulled the piece about CG out into the intro (it was in the paragraph
>about PF).
>
>I would like to send the charter to the Director next week.  Please post
>comments before next Wednesday (December 22).  Note that the timeline and
>end of charter report [4] are supporting materials for the charter, thus I
>would also like comments on them before Wednesday as well.
>
>Thanks,
>--wendy
>
>[1] minutes http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/meetings/19991216.html
>[2] charter http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/new-charter-2000.html
>[3] timeline http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/timeline.html
>[4] report http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/end-charter2-report.html
>--
>wendy a chisholm
>world wide web consortium
>web accessibility initiative
>madison, wi usa
>tel: +1 608 663 6346
>/--

Jon Gunderson, Ph.D., ATP
Chair, W3C WAI User Agent Working Group
College of Applied Life Studies
1207 S. Oak Street, Champaign, IL  61820

Voice: (217) 244-5870
Fax: (217) 333-0248

E-mail: jongund@uiuc.edu

WWW: http://www.staff.uiuc.edu/~jongund