Re: Revised Checkpoints: WCAG(1.4/1.3) and UAAG(2.5)

I don't think the Priority levels are too influenced by how easy they are to
accomplish.  It just happens that accessibility really is not all that hard.

There are plenty of videos that are useless without audio description.  For
videos of that kind, the audio description is a Level 1 priority.  Audio
descriptions in many instances would be unnecessary, so those are Priority 3.
I don't thing we can write the guidelines to define when audio descriptions are
necessary, let alone define what constitutes "good" audio description.

The current tools and technology (Real / SMIL anyway) makes converting a
transcript into synchronized captions trivially easy, so I don't see the
advantage to saying that a transcript meets A while captions are only
neccessary for AA.