Re: Minutes posted Re: agenda for today's call - apologies for tardiness

Chairs,
I noticed Jason White mentioned in the WCAG minutes having a tool to
maintain the issues list.  The User Agent working group has been using a
tool for the past 6 months.  It is CGI based on perl scripts, if your
interested in trying it, I set up a demo at:

http://cmos-eng.rehab.uiuc.edu/issue-demo/issue-edit.cgi

It creates both linear and table versions of the issues list and not can
even mark issues that were raised during last call and proposed recommendation.

Jon

At 06:21 PM 11/18/99 -0500, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
>Minutes are at http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/meetings/19991118.html
>
>(they are rough ideas of what was said only)
>
>Charles
>

>On Thu, 18 Nov 1999, Wendy A Chisholm wrote:
>
>  hi all,
>
>  sorry this didn't get out yesterday (or earlier).  today's agenda is at
>  [1].  Basically, we'll be discussing action items from last week and the
>  charter.  Remember that our charter ends nov 30. I would like to get a new
>  charter out to the AC for review asap.
>
>  our current charter is at [2]
>  and the ua charter, which is more current is at [3]
>
>  thanks,
>  --wendy
>
>  [1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/meetings/19991118.html
>  [2] http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/new-charter.html
>  [3] http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/wai-ua-charter
>  <>
>  wendy a chisholm (wac)
>  world wide web consortium (w3c)
>  web accessibility initiative (wai)
>  madison, wisconsin (madcity, wi)
>  united states of america (usa)
>  tel: +1 608 663 6346
>  </>
>

>--Charles McCathieNevile            mailto:charles@w3.org
>phone: +1 617 258 0992   http://www.w3.org/People/Charles
>W3C Web Accessibility Initiative    http://www.w3.org/WAI
>MIT/LCS  -  545 Technology sq., Cambridge MA, 02139,  USA

Jon Gunderson, Ph.D., ATP
Chair, W3C WAI User Agent Working Group
College of Applied Life Studies
1207 S. Oak Street, Champaign, IL  61820

Voice: (217) 244-5870
Fax: (217) 333-0248

E-mail: jongund@uiuc.edu

WWW: http://www.staff.uiuc.edu/~jongund