Re: Conference call today: 4:00 PM Eastern Time

Actually, ER has been waiting for us to discuss null alt-text.  See the
thread in their archives at:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-er-ig/1999Jun/0050.html

Also, the order of the guidelines and priority issues won't be handled
until we are actually creating a new version of the document. Therefore, I
propose we add the ER issue to the list and drop issues 2 and 3 from
Chuck's list.

--wendy