Re: Fw: make Macromedia Flash Accessible

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 01:24:50 -0400 (EDT)
To: Robert Neff <robneff@home.com>
cc: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org, wai-gl <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Answered in a thread on w3c-wai-ig mailing list.

Charles McCN

On Mon, 27 Sep 1999, Robert Neff wrote:

  i was thinking another way to make Macromedia Flash Accessible for those who
  do not want to download the software.  Seems there is a way to make an image
  display if you do not have the plug-in.  Of course, if you have an image
  then we can have an ALT tag, where we can describe the visual presentation.

  comments?