Objects - Macromedia

From: Neff, Robert <Robert.Neff@usmint.treas.gov>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 08:53:22 -0400
To: "'w3c-wai-gl@w3.org'" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, "'w3c-wai-eo@w3.org'" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Maybe I am too tired of looking and deciphering the techniques and
guidelines, plus very busy - as is everyone else <smile>.  But i am looking
for clear definition on what I need to include in Macromedia objects.  I do
not see a bullet list and there is much reading and deciphering.  Can
someone pls tell me what is required to make Macromedia Objects conform to

In talking to other developers, they would like to see the same.  A clearly
defined list with no sentences or explanation.  This would also apply to all
the cases and JAVA, etc.