Re: Content negotiation example needed.

Thanks to everybody who responded to my request for information about
content negotiation.  I am now going to read through it carefully
(including the external references provided) and try to synthesize
something simple for the curriculum.  I will post my result to the list for
your consideration.

Regards,
Chuck Letourneau

----