Re: Minutes from 19990909 call posted

From: jonathan chetwynd <jonathan@signbrowser.free-online.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 09:24:32 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Actions items from July 8
6. Anne Pemberton will make a list of strategies to use to create pages for
non-readers (question #1).

One comment was received regarding the use of input/output to wit that
usually we are referring to the computers I/O not the individuals I/O this
difference needs to be made clear.

The attachment has some useful research results concerning dyslexia and
construction of suitable texts.

jay@peepo.com

a www for those learning to read.

Please send us links to your favourite websites.
Our site www.peepo.com is a drive thru.
When you see a link of interest, click on it.
Move the mouse to slow down.
It is a graphical aid to browsing the www.
We value your comments.