reports on action items for sept 9 meeting

From: Wendy A Chisholm <chisholm@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 15:18:34 -0500
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Hello all,

Please note that the first 4 items on next week's agenda are reports on
action items from the last four meetings (back through the beginning of
July!).  There are several items that I know are complete, but there are
several more that we haven't heard about for a while.  Therefore, please
check through the action item summaries to see if you took responsibility
for finishing an item.  This gives you a little less than a week to get it
done if you haven't started it yet! <grin>

I propose that we start each meeting this way so that we can continue
making the kind of progress that we made earlier in the summer.

be well,
--wendy
wendy chisholm
human factors engineer