reports on action items for sept 9 meeting

From: Wendy A Chisholm <chisholm@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 15:18:34 -0500
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Hello all,

Please note that the first 4 items on next week's agenda are reports on
action items from the last four meetings (back through the beginning of
July!).  There are several items that I know are complete, but there are
several more that we haven't heard about for a while.  Therefore, please
check through the action item summaries to see if you took responsibility
for finishing an item.  This gives you a little less than a week to get it
done if you haven't started it yet! <grin>

I propose that we start each meeting this way so that we can continue
making the kind of progress that we made earlier in the summer.

be well,
wendy chisholm
human factors engineer
trace research and development center