Re: weekly meetings? - need consensus

From: Chuck Letourneau <cpl@starlingweb.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 13:23:40 -0400
To: Wendy A Chisholm <chisholm@trace.wisc.edu>
Cc: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
I think we have enough work to justify meet weekly.  I, however, will never
be able to stay longer than 1 hr 10 min because of an unbreakable family
obligation.

So, although it was not one of your options, my first choice would be for
weekly, 1-hour meetings starting as soon as possible.

Second choice, weekly 1.5 hour meetings from which I have to depart early.

Regards,
Chuck
Co-chair, WCAG