A triple-A page?

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 17:48:17 -0400 (EDT)
To: WAI GL <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
dear all,

This page claims triple-A conformance. I haven't checked it thoroughly, but i
had a bit of a look through it, and despite the slightly offputting beginning
(as a lynx user to a frames based site) I think it might be a pretty
justifiable claim. Have a look around it a bit before you make up your mind.

Thanks to Karl Hebenstreit fr pointing the page out...

http://www.billiardsonline.com.au/~kobe/

Charles McCN