Re: Cognition (was Re: Suggested issues that may be addressed in next version of guidelines)

From: jonathan chetwynd <jonathan@signbrowser.free-online.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 08:57:24 +0100
To: "Chuck Hitchcock" <chitchcock@cast.org>, "Web Content Accessibility Guidelines" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Chuck wrote

>growing the image to full size require reformating the content around the
image

Could you please send me information as to how you were doing this?

There is a zoom approach and an eyeglass approach, niether of  which demand
that the surrounding material are changed.

This seems to me a very useful approach, though I disagree about the need
for reformatting.bb
I accept that this may not currently be possible with HTML.

jay@peepo.com

a www for those learning to read.

Please send us links to your favourite websites.
Our site www.peepo.com is a drive thru.
When you see a link of interest, click on it.
Move the mouse to slow down.
It is a graphical aid to browsing the www.
We value your comments.