helpful style sheet editor

From: Wendy A Chisholm <chisholm@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 13:26:41 -0500
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Cc: w3c-wai-au@w3.org

TopStyle -
<http://www.bradsoft.com/topstyle/index.asp>http://www.bradsoft.com/topstyle
/index.asp

Features:
 W3C Validation (automatic)
 CSS Properties lists (Safe List, CSS 1&2, Netscape4, IE 4&5, Opera, etc…)
 Warnings and tests
 Preview Panes
 External Browser Previews (based on documents and CSS alone)
 Batch CSS attach (inline and link)
 Style inspector (feedback about warnings and potential problems per browser
and spec)
 Full integration with  Homesite
 $50

I particularly like how knowledgeable it is about the style sheet support in
various browsers.

Should we mention this editor in the techniques document in the style sheet
section?

I am forwarding this to AU as well since I thought AU would be interested in
how it validates documents and tests for various browser support.

--w
wendy chisholm
human factors engineer
trace research and development center