Re: htnl validator

From: Nir Dagan <nir@nirdagan.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 1999 20:02:12 +0300 (Israel Daylight Time)
To: Robert Neff <robneff@home.com>
cc: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org, wai-gl <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
You can use James Clark's SP. You can downlod it and run it
on a PC for example. That's what the online
validator
uses:

http://www.jclark.com/sp/

If you want to do a more elaborate service you can get the sourse
code of the W3 validator, that includes a few more things.

http://validator.w3.org/source/

Regards,
Nir Dagan

http://www.nirdagan.com
mailto:nir@nirdagan.com
tel:+972-2-588-3143

"There is nothing quite so practical as a good theory."
-- A. Einstein