Re: Suggested issues that may be addressed in next version of guidelines

From: jonathan chetwynd <jonathan@signbrowser.free-online.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 17:56:15 +0100
To: "Jason White" <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>, "Web Content Accessibility Guidelines" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Chuck has mentioned research, however he has written to me confirming that
the $2.5 million project

> is not specifically for the web nor specifically for reading and literacy
instruction.

So I am not sure who you imagine is doing or funding this research.
You will understand why I consider this a poor excuse for inaction.

Chuck will express his own concerns better than I can.
jay@peepo.com

a www for those learning to read.

Please send us links to your favourite websites.
Our site www.peepo.com is a drive thru.
When you see a link of interest, click on it.
Move the mouse to slow down.
It is a graphical aid to browsing the www.
We value your comments.