Theory and practice

From: jonathan chetwynd <jonathan@signbrowser.free-online.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 1999 09:12:08 +0100
To: "w3c" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Some of my comments may appear a little terse.

A picture of the U.S. president naked and in bed with a young woman, will be
accessible to most(very many) sighted adults.
Whether it is an artifact is irrelevant, Theory is simply not needed in this
instace.
If we had to prove the viability and ideal nature of a sentence or of the
English language, we would have a problem, and an ideal grammar checker.

Ideally a page would have an interface allowing for a variety of preferred
media.
However as a first step it is important to provide a visual interface, and
the theory as to its perfection is secondary.

jay@peepo.com

a www for those learning to read.

Please send us links to your favourite websites.
Our site www.peepo.com is a drive thru.
When you see a link of interest, click on it.
Move the mouse to slow down.
It is a graphical aid to browsing the www.
We value your comments.