ut pictura poesis

From: jonathan chetwynd <jonathan@signbrowser.free-online.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 15:59:41 +0100
To: "w3c" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Various members have expressed concerns regarding whether we should be
considering the capabilities of the guidelines as legal instruments.

Should we not be equally concerned, and thus discussing, whether the web is
a media for the liberal arts. And if it is, how to encourage an artistic
sensibility.

Accessibility is an art not a science, and legislation will only follow not
lead.
jay@peepo.com

Please send us links to your favourite websites.
Our site www.peepo.com is a drive thru.
When you see a link of interest, click on it.
Move the mouse to slow down.
It is a graphical aid to browsing the www.
We value your comments.