Re: Guidlines review

From: Robert Neff <robneff@home.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 06:49:32 -0700
To: "Jonathan Chetwynd" <jay@peepo.com>, "w3c" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
I have used Jonathan's comments where he breaks out the checkpoints
according to people and machines and applied them to the excel spreadsheet

http://www.webspots.net/WCAG_Checklist/WCAG_Matrix.xls

This might put these into perspective.  please see the worksheet
"Applicability". Let me know if you need a HTML version and I can post it as
soon as I hear back form Jonathon on this question, "Checkpopint 2 as both
People and Machines.  Jonathon, is this correct?"

rob