Re: Guidlines review

From: Robert Neff <robneff@home.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 06:49:32 -0700
To: "Jonathan Chetwynd" <jay@peepo.com>, "w3c" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
I have used Jonathan's comments where he breaks out the checkpoints
according to people and machines and applied them to the excel spreadsheet

This might put these into perspective.  please see the worksheet
"Applicability". Let me know if you need a HTML version and I can post it as
soon as I hear back form Jonathon on this question, "Checkpopint 2 as both
People and Machines.  Jonathon, is this correct?"