Re: Questions on Quick Tips revisions

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 13:43:25 -0400 (EDT)
To: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
cc: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org, w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
In a revision I have a couple of ideas - I guess I will sort through them
tonight and mail them, for discussion if necessary at the eo meeting.

Charles

On Fri, 9 Jul 1999, William Loughborough wrote:

  Although the original use for "For instance, do not use "click here."
   may have been compelling, it has become the only "example" on
  an otherwise nicely terse card. On mature reconsideration <g> I
  now vote to remove it.  All the other proposed changes in Judy's
  message get my "aye".

  Love.
  --
  Love