RE: A different approach for web page accessibility

Thank you for the suggestions.

I am interpreting these as general usability tips.  They make things easier.
The Web Content guidelines are focused on how _not_ to make the content
_unusable_ by people with disabilities.  These two ideas are closely
related, but not exactly the same.

If you read the document carefully, you will find that all of these ideas
are represented there, aside from the search suggestion.  This is a good
idea but is considered a server capability outside the scope of the web
content.  That raises a good point for us to think about.

Al