oops Phill

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <po@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 15:29:43 -0600
To: "'GL - WAI Guidelines WG'" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Phill,

I just noticed that after saying "good idea" to two of your comments, that
they did not get done in the version that was released for approval.
However, they are both "editorial" in nature and therefore can be taken care
of when the guideline goes to final recommendation after the vote.

They were

1)  Provide a definition or definitional phrase for the term "Natural
Language"

2)  Try not use so many different terms for CONTENT.  See if some or all can
be changed to content.

Sorry about that.  We'll put them on the list of clean up items for the
final draft.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Human Factors