RE: QUESTIONS on resolutions stated in Minutes from 23 March teleconference.

Hi Jon,

It is mentioned in the techniques doc, but not in the guidelines doc.  Only
the Guidelines Doc are going to "recommendation". The techniques doc is an
accompanying doc.  Hence the confusion with saying that it will be included
in the techniques but will not be in the recommendation.

This type of detail is not generally in the guidelines.. but is found in the
techniques doc.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Human Factors