Re: Evaluation results: new tags

It seems I may have caused some confusion.

I understand that LONGDESC is implemented in IE5, so you could look at it
there. I imagine it could also be implemented by a browser like Lynx in
the same way that it provides optional links to images themselves.

Blynx and Tiny are two browsers which provide an accesskey mechanism,
although it is not author-specified but auto-generated.

Charles McCathieNevile