Re: 16 March Revision of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines available

Ian & Wendy,

Great work on the new draft.

To respond briefly: I do not believe you should replace the document on the
/TR page, however I would make it as visible as possible from the working
group home page, and I will add an update line to the headline on the WAI
home page tomorrow.

Judy

World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)