Re: Evaluation results: new tags

From: Chetz Colwell <c.g.colwell@herts.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 10:26:44 +0000
To: Wendy A Chisholm <chisholm@trace.wisc.edu>, w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
I had assumed that it had already been worked out how the new elements /
attributes ought to be used.  I'm not sure that link to discussions would
be useful on their own - it might just confuse people further.
Perhaps the Techniques could indicate that these tags are new and that it
is not yet known how they should be used, in addition to links to specific
discussions.  Then authors would hopefully be clear what the current
situation is.

Chetz