Proposed checkpoint related to DTDs

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 18:31:43 -0500
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Hello,

I received an action item at the 11 March teleconf [1]
to propose a checkpoint related to DTDs (and schemas) to
the list. Here is the wording based on our discussion during
the call:

Text    : Create documents that validate to published formal
          grammars.

Comment : For example, include a document type declaration
          at the beginning of a document that refers to a
          published DTD.

I am not sure how to work Schemas into the checkpoint without
it becoming unduly long. Perhaps we can mention schemas
in the techniques document?

All  suggestions welcome,

 - Ian

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/meetings/19990311.html#actions