Re: blockquote and indentation

This answer is too late already as I was away for a while. Anyway, the
point was more that we should tell explicitly how indentation should be
done rather than just say don't use blockquote to do it. Then there is more
chance people start using the guidelines.

The next step is to make sure that the authoring tools that now add a
blockquote whenever I make an indentation start to use CSS instead.
Indentation should be as easy for the users as it is now.

Sometimes I want to indent everything within a level x chapter so it is
easier to visually browse the headers. The logical structure remains the
same. However, it might be difficult as the HTML structure has the headers
at the same level in the tree as everything semantically below the header.
So I'm not sure how easy it is to do this with CSS. CSS does have before:
and after: attributes but if I understood it right they cannot be used for
positioning. And this is a bit clumsy anyway.

Marja