Re: WAI Page Author Guidelines

Thanks for your comments Richard,

Building on Ian Jacob's reply of March 3, the Education and Outreach
working group is developing a training curriculum to aid designers in
creating accessible web pages.  The curriculum will contain exactly the
kind of examples you hoped to see in the Guidelines.  When the curriculum
is ready for public release, it will be announced on the WAI mailing lists.

Regards,
Chuck Letourneau

At 03/03/99 12:58 PM , Richard Anderson wrote:
>Browses through your Feb 26 draft.  It's O.K., but is a bit vague and
>general.  I would like to see an accompanying document that is a
>nuts-and-bolts cookbook for web authors, complete with specific examples of
>good and bad practice.
>
>Regards,
>Richard Anderson
>Richard.Anderson@seaslug.org
>www.halcyon.com/starfire  <= New web address

W3C / WAI
Markup / Page Author Guidelines Working Group
cpl@starlingweb.com
(613) 820-2272