Re: NOFRAMES

From: Nir Dagan <nir@nirdagan.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 15:29:27 +0200 (IST)
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
I think the idea of NOFRAMES in BODY is that when the document
is addressed directly the NOFRAMES wil be shown (probably happens
 with most browsers) but hidden when it is shown "framed". The bug
in many browsers would be that they show it anyway, even when
framed and frames are turned on.

I don't think that the spec. expects a browser with frames turned off
to find the NOFRAMES of documents referred by the FRAME elements of
a FRAMESET.

Regards
Nir Dagan

Assistant Professor of Economics