Re: latest version, & telecon reminder

From: Chris Kreussling <CHRIS.KREUSSLING@ny.frb.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 11:16:58 -0500
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
>>> <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org> 02/11 10:30 AM >>>
A new version of the Guidelines was posted last night.  It is available at
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WD-WAI-PAGEAUTH-19990210/
<<<
I tried looking for a specific example of something (providing a link to "jump over" the links of a navigation bar/list) but I couldn't find it from either the Guidelines or the Techniques. Entries in the Guidelines' Table of Contents points to the Techniques' Table of Contents, and vice versa. Nothing seems to point from the Table of Contents to the location *within* the document which describes how to accomplish the Guideline or Technique! I had to use the browser's Find option to search within the loaded document.

If I'm missing something obvious, please educate me!

Thanks

<author>Chris Kreussling</author>
<disclaimer>The views expressed are
reflect the position of the Federal Reserve
Bank of New York or the Federal Reserve
System.</disclaimer>