Re: Complex framesets

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 08:39:56 -0500 (EST)
To: Jason White <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.EDU.AU>
cc: WAI Markup Guidelines <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
I think that we should advocate the use of NOFRAMES for all framesets. I
am prepared to see it as P2 for all framesets, although for
complex framesets, especially those which are more than 3 frames, or which
do not match the common pattern I think P1 may still be appropriate. I am
not so concerned, although I would be interested to hear the Mobile
Browser people comment on this.

Charles McCN

phone: +1 617 258 0992   http://purl.oclc.org/net/charles