Re: Grouping and bypassing links.

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 16:50:44 -0500 (EST)
To: Al Gilman <asgilman@iamdigex.net>
cc: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Grouping related links with a class is yet another reason for UAs to
implement CSS positioning properly. This would allow for many 'neat
tricks' beloved of designers to be implemented in an accessible way, since
the user can override the stylesheet and declare positioning of their own.

But it's really a mater for UA...

Charles McCathieNevile