Last round of comments on WAI QuickTips card

From: Daniel Dardailler <danield@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 17:47:23 +0100
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org, w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
cc: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org

Dear WAI IG and GL participants

Back in December 1998, you were asked to review a business-card-sized
"QuickTips" reference card giving key principles from the Web Content
Guidelines (a deliverable of WAI Education & Outreach Working Group).

We've gotten a lot of useful feedback already, and the WAI EO group
has been working hard on incorporating most comments.

You are now invited for a last call "show-stopper" review of this card at

Please send your feedback before next Wednesday to the alias
and please concentrate on major problems only.

We really want to see this baby printed in the next 2 weeks!