Last round of comments on WAI QuickTips card

From: Daniel Dardailler <danield@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 17:47:23 +0100
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org, w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
cc: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org

Dear WAI IG and GL participants

Back in December 1998, you were asked to review a business-card-sized
"QuickTips" reference card giving key principles from the Web Content
Guidelines (a deliverable of WAI Education & Outreach Working Group).

We've gotten a lot of useful feedback already, and the WAI EO group
has been working hard on incorporating most comments.

You are now invited for a last call "show-stopper" review of this card at
  <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/waicard10.htm>

Please send your feedback before next Wednesday to the alias
  <w3c-wai-quicktips@w3.org>
and please concentrate on major problems only.

We really want to see this baby printed in the next 2 weeks!

Thanks.