RE: card4+

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 08:39:57 -0500 (EST)
To: "Neff, Robert" <Robert.Neff@usmint.treas.gov>
cc: WAI GL <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
The fact that it is a navbar rather than a columnar paragraph does not
change the problem, which is that the screen is read one whole line (or as
near as the reader can get) at a time, so the links are interspersed
apparently at random into the text.

I don't mind seeing it, but having it read to me makes life difficult.

Charles.