Mathematics-related checkpoints

From: T. V. Raman <raman@Adobe.COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 13:56:13 -0800 (PST)
To: Jason White <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.EDU.AU>
Cc: WAI Markup Guidelines <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Make sure that the guidelines are written such that "ascii
representation" of math does not get interpreted as ASCII
art --that would be useless both now and in the future.

--
Best Regards,
--raman

      Adobe Systems                 Tel: 1 408 536 3945   (W14-128)
      Advanced Technology Group     Fax: 1 408 537 4042
      W14-128 345 Park Avenue     Email: raman@adobe.com
      San Jose , CA 95110 -2704     Email:  raman@cs.cornell.edu
      http://labrador.corp.adobe.com/~raman/        (Adobe Intranet)
      http://cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/raman.html    (Cornell)
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed are my own and in no way should be taken
as representative of my employer, Adobe Systems Inc.