RE: renaming the guidelines (issue #3 from yesterday's telecon)

From: Mike Paciello <paciello@ma.ultranet.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 18:37:30 -0500
To: Jason White <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.EDU.AU>, WAI Markup Guidelines <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Whoops! Jason is correct. I neglected to consider this.

Sorry, I haven't followed this thread well enough to remember what's been
offered. (This is why I perfer discussion forums -- easier to organize
threads).

I assume that "W3C Web Markup Accessibility Guidelines" is too difficult
for the average user to understand...and somewhere down the line we'll
figure out a diffierent mechanism for page creation.

- Mike