OT: Grokking "grok"

From: Chris Kreussling <CHRIS.KREUSSLING@ny.frb.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 10:24:21 -0500
To: asgilman@iamdigex.net, dd@w3.org, w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
The fact that's the header is the word "grok" - which I don't
personally understand - is a different level of issues: in my case,
it's because I'm french, but it could be that it's not in my
vocabulary because I grew up in the bostonian high society, and this
is a slang or too casual word my parents never used.
<<<
To understand, to grasp conceptually.
From Robert Heinlein's "Stranger in a Strange Land."
See http://whatis.com/grok.htm.

<author>Chris Kreussling</author>
<disclaimer>The views expressed are
reflect the position of the Federal Reserve
Bank of New York or the Federal Reserve
System.</disclaimer>