RE: TABINDEX - HTML Applications

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 02:39:26 -0500 (EST)
To: "Charles (Chuck) Oppermann" <chuckop@microsoft.com>
cc: Jason White <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.EDU.AU>, WAI Markup Guidelines <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
The Charles are of a like mind with regard to language - it is not
especially important what language is used.

I think that the document adequately covers the provision of user
interfaces and notification of changes. (A2 and A13) Further detail in
each field is outside the scope of the document.

Charles McCathieNevile