Re: Exciting News & Idea on a Web Page that has it all!

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 12:05:35 -0400 (EDT)
To: D Henry <MDehenry@webtv.net>
cc: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
If what you are looking for is something along the lines of a service
contract, you should be looking for a consultant. If you are looking for the
odd bit of information, you could try a website like http://www.w3.org/
although you will need to read it and learn how it is organised first.

Charles McCN