RE: PRI - 7 Client Side Image Maps

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <po@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 21:19:21 -0500
To: "'GL - WAI Guidelines WG'" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Hi Phill,

This is where the support pages on the W3C site come in. All the "UNTIL"
clauses point to a chain that provides info about when "UNTIL" is met
There is some question as to whether W3C would make the judgement or whether
authors would.  I believe that W3c working groups should call it when it
happens just like it calls what goes into the guidelines.  Too difficult for
authors otherwise.  But that is not critical.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Human Factors
Dept of Ind. Engr. - U of Wis.