FW: Phone Number for Thursdays and Fridays Teleconferences

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <po@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 11:22:54 -0500
To: "GL - WAI Guidelines WG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

The phone number for Tuesday's GL Teleconferences is
+1-617-252-7000
The teleconf time is
4:00 to whenever we finish.  (We have the bridge til 8:00 pm  Eastern
Daylight Time but hopefully it will be vacant for the majority of that)

We will be going over any proposed changes to the Guidelines as a result of
the Feedback from the W3C Advisory Committee Members.
Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Human Factors
Dept of Ind. Engr. - U of Wis.