PRI - 5 Links from Techniques Doc back to Guidelines

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <po@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 11:06:05 -0500
To: "GL - WAI Guidelines WG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
ISSUE - 5 :
An AC Member suggested that we should provide hot links from the techniques
document to the Guidelines document.  They further suggested that this can
be implemented in a fashion similar to the links provided from the
guidelines to the techniques using sections. i.e. a technique for a
checkpoint numbered "n" may return a reader to the Guidelines document
checkpoint "n".

PROPOSED RESOLUTION:   The anchors are in the guidelines doc.  We will
create links back to the guidelines from the checkpoint map.