Re: Interaction of checkpoints 1.1 and 1.3

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 11:45:05 -0400 (EDT)
To: Jason White <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>
cc: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
My recall of the idea behind 1.3 was that it called for non-text
equivalents to be presented where appropriate. Audio description of video,
however it is generated, is a particularly outstanding example (but in my
opinion is an example not a checkpoint). I don't think this is a
showstopper - the point is handled in other places anyway.

Charles