Query on books

From: H.Petrie <H.L.Petrie@herts.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 18:12:08 +0100
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Does anyone know of books devoted to designing web sites for either
accessibility or usability?  The only one I know is Crystal Waters
"Universal web design".  Failing that, books with good chapters on
accessibility or usability (or bits dotted through the book, like Daggett
on html4).  I know the ig talked about encouraging authors of html 4.0
books to include sections on the accessibility features - is there any
evidence that this succeeded?

Cheers,

Helen

@