Re: oops Phill

Ian, thanks for your work on these two points.

When Gregg and I looked for the "natural language" link to the definition
in the glossary, we were in the checklist and not the guidelines, so we
missed it.  Perhaps the "link" could be placed in the checkpoints so that
it's available from the checklist; i.e, 4.1, and 4.3

Thanks for the changes to "content".

Regards,
Phill Jenkins

Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org> on 03/26/99 03:35:19 PM