Re: ACCESSIBILITY TO HTML

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 06:38:49 -0500 (EST)
To: Leanne Hoang <AzNBeBiFaZe016@webtv.net>
cc: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Sorry Leanne, but you have got thew wrong idea here.

HTML is not something you can subcscribe to - it is just a language that
is used to write things on the Web. If you subscribe to any Internet
Service Provider (AOL is just one) then you will be able to communicate
with your friends.

To get onto AOL I suppose you go to their website: http://www.aol.com

cheers

--Charles McCathieNevile -  mailto:charles@w3.org