Re: deaf non-reader

From: Jason White <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 15:59:00 +1100 (EST)
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
that a full transcript of all textual material be provided in an
appropriate sign language as a video track or using any symbolic
representation that is ultimately developed. The difficulty here is
that for a given written or spoken language, there may be more than
one corresponding sign language (E.G. the Australian sign language or
the American sign language). I don't know to what extent the
transcription could be automated.