Re: renaming the guidelines

From: Chuck Letourneau <cpl@starlingweb.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 11:23:25 -0500
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Of the proposed titles for the guidelines, I prefer number 4, "Web Site
Accessibility Guidelines "

but in wider context, I could see the series titles as:

Web Site Accessibility - Guidelines for authors.
User Agent Accessibility - Guidelines for software developers.
Authoring Tool Accessibility - Guidelines for software developers.

with or without WAI at the beginning of the title or just after the hyphen,
e.g.
  WAI Web Site Accessibility - Guidelines for authors, or
  Web Site Accessibility - WAI Guidelines for authors.

Regards,
Chuck Letourneau