Math in the Page Authoring Guidelines

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@staff.uiuc.edu>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 1998 09:43:47 -0600
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
I was wondering how math is covered in the current guidelines.  I didn't
see any mention of math in either the guidelines or techniques document.

It is an important issue, was it intentionally left out for some reason?
Jon Gunderson, Ph.D., ATP
1207 S. Oak Street
Champaign, IL 61820

Voice: 217-244-5870