Re: EMBED

That's about the size of it. I think it will be used a lot (EMBED is used
a lot) for movies and audio to be included within a page instead of
seperately - it's one of those things that I suspect designers are VERY
reluctant to give up. So I think that offering a good kludge which
provides an accessible result is better than leaving people to do as they
will.

Actually it would be worth suggesting that they also include a link to the
object in the standard (A HREF) way.

Charles McCthieNevile